Nuru is a style of massage that originated in Japan. It is a sensual massage between partners using full body contact to relax the body and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The massage is done with both partners fully nude, using a thick, ultra slippery massage gel.
Wet Nuru Concentrated Massage Gel has moisturizing Aloe Vera, Seaweed and Grapeseed Extracts and soothing Chamomile Flower extract. This formula is designed for long-lasting play. Wet Nuru Massage Gel is made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality ingredients.
- Pure Water Based
- Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Seaweed Extract
- Clear, Odorless, Non-Staining
How To Nuru:
Nuru Massage is given by one partner gliding their entire body over the other partner’s body. Wet Nuru Concentrate is very thick and may be used as is or it may be mixed with one part warm water and one part gel so it will be thinner. Warm to desired temperature and apply liberally over both bodies.
- Set the mood. It’s up to you. You may wish to lower the lights, light candles, and play music or leave the lights on so you can see every inch of your partner as they massage your body. We suggest playing soft, sensual music to give rhythm to your massage techniques.
- It is important that you have a slippery surface that will not absorb the Wet Nuru Massage Gel. We recommend covering your bed with the Wet Nuru Massage Sheet. You can roll up towels underneath the sheet, along the edges to keep the gel towards the center of the bed. You may also use a blow up mattress as long as it has a slick vinyl surface. You may wish to put a pillow under the sheet where the receiver’s head will be.
- Mix one part Nuru Gel to one part warm water.
- This is where it gets fun. Nuru Gel works best on skin that is wet or damp. Part of this sensual ritual includes bathing or showering each other. Be sure to select a moisturizing soap that you both enjoy. We recommend liquid soaps because they can be poured on and lather nicely. Take your time. Have fun exploring each other’s bodies. A hot shower or bath helps to relax your muscles and prepare for the massage.
- When you are ready for your massage, you may towel off lightly but do not get completely dry. If you have warmed your gel, you are ready to go. If you are using the concentrate, you can use it directly from the bottle or you can pour it into a bowl and mix it with one part warm water to one part gel.
- Have the receiver lay down on the slippery surface. The receiver may lay face down or face up. We recommend face up to see what happens next. The giver will then cover his or her body with the Nuru Massage Gel. Do this slowly and playfully. This can be extremely erotic for the receiver to watch. (Note: If you are on a surface other than the covered bed, it is best to put down a floor covering. Be extremely careful. It will get slippery.)
- Once covered in gel, the giver can then ask the receiver to lay face down and pour the remaining gel over the receiver’s body. This should be drizzled slowly and rubbed over every part of the receiver. You may wish to blindfold the receiver to heighten the sensation of the ritual if they wish.
- As the giver, you can start by spreading the gel across the body with your hands to relax your partner. Then slowly start to use the front of your whole body to massage partner. Use your breasts or chest, pelvis, then the tops of your thighs and shins. You can turn over and use the back of your arms, your buttocks and calves, sliding over the back of your partner’s thighs, buttocks, and back. Practice applying more pressure on one side than the other. Check in with your partner often to be sure you are applying the right amount of pressure to the right areas. A good rule to follow is soft tissue on hard bone and hard bone on soft tissue. In other words, use soft surfaces like the breasts over hard surfaces like the shins and hard surfaces like the forearms over soft surfaces like the buttocks.
- Ask your partner to turn over and use these same techniques over the front side of the receiver’s body. Feel free to switch roles at any time.